Notify for Mi Band your privacy first v12.7.4 (Pro) APK. Get custom (icon, text and vibration) alerts on your band when you receive a new notification on your smartphone, you’ll never miss any call or your friends’ messages.
You can personalize the notification of all incoming and missed calls and you will instantly be notified each time you receive an SMS or a Whatsapp message.
Add all your reminders to never miss an important event.
Track all your health data including workouts, steps, sleep, heart, calories and weight. Compare your week statistics to get better goals.
Use the music player buttons to run custom actions like change music track, start voice assistant, run an Alexa routine, reply to a Whatsapp/Telegram message, …
Update your Mi Band to unlock emoticons support and install new watchfaces to customize the appearance of your band.
- Sleep as Android support (Mi Band 2 only)
- Heart monitor (without keep phone near band)
- Steps, sleep, heart, calories, weight data tracking and analysis
- Basic app and call notification support
- Setup up to 8 alarms
- Mi Scale 1 & 2 basic support
- Firmware update
- Mi Band 2 text display support (caller name, Whatsapp messages, contact names)
- Workout session: analyze each your workout sessions (steps, heart, calories, GPS)
- Mi Band 2 button custom actions (next music track, …)
- Widgets, custom reminders, custom alarms, ….
- Custom wake me up and power nap alarms
- Customize notifications for each contact (mom, friends, …)
- Ignore unwanted notifications (Whatsapp groups, …)
- Anti-loss phone feature
- Tasker (and similar app) support
All Mi Band supported: 5, 4, 3, 3i, 2, HRX, 1S, 1A, 1…etc
Amazfit & Zepp devices (Bip, Cor, GTR, GTS, Stratos, …) also supported
- ✅ Mi Band 6 support
- Mi Band 5 support
- Minor UI improvements
- Updated translations
- Fixed bugs
Solution: Please try to re-pair your band with phone on original app, then retry on this app. Only genuine Xiaomi band are supported
Solution: Please reduce use of vibration as it drains much battery than led. Try disable stable connection option on settings.
Solution: Please check you are not running any battery saver app like Greenify or similar.