With Scan & Translate you can scan any written text and get a direct translation complete with the pronunciation of the words or phrases, and the translation in the language of your choice. It’s the ultimate translation app that serves as a tool to make your life easier. This instant translator app provides you with so much versatility and quick precision that you won’t have to think about what translator app you need to use.
When you download Scan & Translate, you get a document scanner that will translate a photo you take. Our free version provides a free translation app with various opportunities to translate languages.
- An automated voice system for pronunciation purposes
- Advanced optical character recognition technology
- Camera translator (photo scan)
- ability to scan & translate any paper documents
- recipes from cookbooks
- notes and letters
- menus in restaurants, bars, and cafes
- instructions and manuals
- texts on product labels
- road signs as well as signs in airports and stations
- and many more…
How To Use
How to use the app:
- Select the language of the original text as text recognition language.
- Take a picture of the document using our language translator camera.
- Press the “Scan” button to activate the camera scanner
- Recognized text will appear on screen with an option to select the source language and the target (translation) language.
- After you select the language, select “translation” and a full translation will appear on the next page
- To listen to the translation, press the “Voice” button to get the full photo translator experience
Download Scan & Translate
With Scan & Translate, you get a text translator that will help you in your time of need; you get a picture translator that will surprise you with its accuracy; and you get a word translator that will bridge the gap between you and the information you seek.
Download Scan & Translate now and connect with more languages than ever before!
For complete access to Scan & Translate and all language change features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Camera – in order to use the camera translator that will translate text and object names after taking a pic
*Photos – in order to get picture translation that will translate text and object names in your existing pics.